Before we answer that question, let us answer this one first: “What is a Virtual Assistant?”
A Virtual Assistant is an independent contractor who provides administrative services to clients while operating outside of the client’s office. A virtual assistant typically operates from a home office, but is able to access the necessary planning documents, such as shared calendars, remotely. They help you get to a place where you are not able to get alone.
Why does your business need a Virtual Assistant, and would it be beneficial?
- Your time is of the essence
- Your time is important, and it is needed in order for your business to grow. How many days go by where you feel there is not enough time to do everything you need to do? Delegation is one of the best ways to get your time back that is needed for business projects that only you can handle. Your Virtual Assistant can handle the items in your day that take your time repeatedly that could be used elsewhere. Items that can be delegated to a VA could range from email/calendar management to your business’s social media management. The great thing about a VA is that you can create their tasks to enrich your schedule and business. They can give you back the time you desperately need.
- Dreaming for more
- Dreaming is a vital role in your business. I mean after all isn’t dreaming what started this business in the first place? When was the last time you STOPPED, sat and dreamed for your business, created goals, and planned for your future? We live in a world where we are constantly flying by the seat of our pants. It’s off to the races for the next big thing, to the next thing, to the next thing, and, well, you get where I am going. A Virtual Assistant can help manage your dreams. They can help you put it to paper, and help create a dream into a reality. A VA can assist you in consulting with you about where you are going, but can also assist in creating that margin for you so that you can dream again.
- Financially beneficial
- Starting or maintaining a business can be taxing on your finances. When you hire a Virtual Assistant it would be more cost effective than hiring an Administrative Assistant. With a VA you do not have to worry about benefits, withholding taxes, social security, insurance, maybe even HMO coverage you’ll have to provide. You don’t have to worry about keeping a VA busy for a 40 hour week either.
- Business is booming
- Having a business that is thriving is a great problem to have. It can be hard to keep up, and very overwhelming. To continue growth there will need to be research, systems, and schedules to continue the good work. This task alone can be extremely time taxing and would be perfect for a VA to handle.
If your days are filled with statements such as:
How will I ever have enough time to handle this?
I wish I could just get my head above water.
I am so overwhelmed and I need help.
I just want to get away.
I need to be more productive.
I have so much to do, I don’t know where to begin.
I have no life outside my business.
You’re next step is to reach out for help. One person can only handle so much. Let a Virtual Assistant relieve tasks by assisting you with your greatest needs. It could be the ticket to help push your business and your life to the next level of efficiency.
One thought on “Why do I need a Virtual Assistant?”
I don’t know anyone who could do this better than you!! You are both equipped with years and YEARS of experience and I am beyond THRILLED about this business adventure!! What a gift you are!!
Comments are closed.